[eDebate] Looking for a Judge for Glenbrooks HS Tourney in Chicago

Steve Clemmons sclemmons
Thu Oct 11 13:44:03 CDT 2007

Hey,

I (We) need a judge for Glenbrooks in Chicago.  If you are in Chicago, or going to be in the area, then I would love to talk to you about the opportunity to work with us at this tournament.  If things work out well, there might be other opportunities available in the future.  We will pay you on the spot, without you having to wait for payment.  Also, I will hook you up with a couple of meals with the team to recap what you saw and what happened.

Backchannel me at SClemmons at hotmail dot com and tell me what you would require to make this happen.  We want to take care of this as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Steve Clemmons
Director of Debate
St. Vincent High School

Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Caf?. Stop by today!

Boo!?Scare away worms, viruses and so much more! Try Windows Live OneCare!