[eDebate] Richmond Announcements (3)

Kuswa, Kevin kkuswa
Thu Oct 11 15:02:18 CDT 2007

We have had judge changes from three schools since last night.

As a result, the prefs have changed slightly--even if you have already
done yours, you may want to go back and double-check.

We understand the numbers do not work out perfectly--that is because
there are different numbers of judges in each category even though the
number of units required are the same for all 3 divisions.

Email me with problems/questions.

Thanks,

Kevin

Dr. Kevin Douglas Kuswa
Director of Debate, Dept. of Rhetoric & Comm. Studies
400-A Weinstein Hall
(U)
University of Richmond, VA 23173                           Spide(R)bate
(804) 289-8269

http://rhetoric.richmond.edu/news/debatehome.htm
<http://rhetoric.richmond.edu/news/debatehome.htm>