[eDebate] foolosophy

Michael Korcok mmk_savant
Fri Oct 12 10:39:19 CDT 2007

an oldie but a goldie.  from the September 15, 2002 issue of edebate.

my COOOOOL judging foolosophy: 1. don't talk. i hate talking. talking is how da man uzez joo. don't be da man'z tool. first team to talk luzez. 2. tell me i roxor. i KNOW da trooth. i am always right. tell me da right trooth. first team to argue wrong luzez. 3. don't be a dabaitur. i hate dabaiturs. dabaitung is how da man pimpz joo. don't be da man'z ho. first team to dabait luzez. 4. no theory. i know what the right theory iz. it iz da only one. don't say otherwize. first team to theory luzez. 5. no kardz. i hate kardz. kardz iz how da man werkz joo. don't be da man'z butler no more. first team with kardz luzez. 6. entertain me i like dancing bearz. i like monkey trix. dance, monkey, dance. peace, love, and justice, OOOOOUUUUT ya'll. Michael Korcok