[eDebate] Real-life CX - Securing Our Survival conference

Mitchell, Gordon Roger gordonm
Fri Oct 12 11:44:03 CDT 2007

Hi folks.

We're here at the Securing Our Survival conference in Pittsburgh - Brad Hall just asked a good question on the US-India deal to nonproliferation expert Doug Shaw. Coming up soon - more sessions on nuclear policy, then some excellent climate change speakers including Brenda Ekwurzel of the Union of Concerned Scientists.

To view live and ask questions, point your browser to:

http://mediasite.cidde

Then scroll down in the left pane to "Matthew B. Ridgway Center for International Security Studies" - click through there to see the full program of speakers, then click a specific presentation to watch live. To submit a question, hit the question icon at the top of the Mediasite viewer and enter your text. I'll accept the text on this end and then do my best to work in your question during the live Q&A session.

For text feedback and live blogging, see
http://www.securitysweepblog.org

Gordon