[eDebate] Wake Shirley tourney entry deadline TONIGHT

Ross Smith smithr
Tue Oct 16 09:29:30 CDT 2007

At midnight.

Quoting from the invitation:

"Entries of two teams per school will be accepted until midnight October
16 on a first come, first served basis until we have reached our 150
team limit (this limit is necessary due to classroom and other facility
limitations).

"Schools may apply for more teams by adding them to the waitlist subject
to the following:
As space permits, we will take additional teams, up to a total of four
teams per school, as long as ALL THREE OR FOUR teams have cleared to
elims in TWO varsity tournaments this fall. If both debaters on the team
EITHER cleared twice this fall OR qualified for NDT in the past OR
reached elimination rounds at CEDA Nationals in the past, the team is
considered to have met the "cleared twice" requirement. No fourth team
from a school will be accepted until all eligible third teams from other
schools have been accepted.

"Waivers of the entry rules may be granted at the discretion of the WFU
coaching staff."

--
Ross K. Smith
Director of Debate