[eDebate] Possible CEDA Summer Mtg/Topic Mtg. Locales

Darren Elliott delliott
Tue Oct 16 16:24:56 CDT 2007

Bids closed yesterday (after an extension from the original deadline).

We have received hosting bids from:

Berkley
U. Miami, FL.
Arizona State
UT Dallas
UNLV

Once I have a chance to review all bids, I will forward them to the EC for discussion.  I may also take a community straw poll on preference.  In the end, I will entertain recommendations from the EC with strong input from the Topic Committee Members and we will have a place locked in by NCA this November so all can make travel arrangements early.

Thanks,
chief

Darren Elliott
Director of Debate--KCKCC