[eDebate] Wake entry and third teams

Ross Smith smithr
Wed Oct 17 10:07:08 CDT 2007

1) Please drop any teams you really do not intend to bring.

2) If you have third (or more) teams on the waitlist I will need to know
how ALL of your teams (the two already entered as well as the third)
qualify. To have a third (or fourth) team, all teams from your school
must meet the following criteria:
Cleared to elims in TWO varsity tournaments this fall. If both debaters
on the team
EITHER cleared twice this fall OR qualified for NDT in the past OR
reached elimination rounds at CEDA Nationals in the past, the team is
considered to have met the "cleared twice" requirement.

Send an e-mail to me ASAP if your teams have met the criteria so folks
can make travel plans.

Thanks!

--
Ross K. Smith