[eDebate] AppState Tournament Announcements and Hotel

Kris Willis kristopherwillis
Wed Oct 17 10:20:51 CDT 2007

Greetings from beautiful Boone, NC.

We are looking forward to hosting another wonderful tournament. Please enter your teams online or send me an email (kristopherwillis at hotmail.com) letting me know your est. numbers and divisions so I can confirm our trophies and meal numbers for the tournament.

Also, please make your hotel arrangements ASAP. Nov. 10th is a home-football game and the hotels WILL fill-up in Boone. The rates tend to increase as well (go figure).

Last year our tournament cleared to quarters or better. Please bring teams so we can continue to grow this tournament!

We will also be hosting a pre-tournament hike in the beautiful Appalachian mountains around Price Lake on Friday before the tournament. Please let me know if you would like to attend the hike.

Kris Willis
DOF AppState

Boo!?Scare away worms, viruses and so much more! Try Windows Live OneCare!