[eDebate] Update your contact info on Debateresults

Ross Smith smithr
Wed Oct 17 12:42:02 CDT 2007

Directors, coaches, whoever is in charge of handling the entries and
stuff for your school on debateresults:

MANY of you have badly outdated info on debateresults (until today, Wake
did, too!). Sometimes there is a typo in an e-mail address.

There is a place you may have forgotten exists but that is necessary
and useful for tournament hosts who want to send their participants
e-mails concerning prefs, electronic result sheets, and other useful
tournament info.

HOW TO UPDATE YOUR SCHOOL'S INFO:
go to www.debateresults.com
log in with your school's password
go to main menu
under Account Management, click "Edit your account"
once there, you can edit and update the contact info (I switched my
phone number to my cell, for instance) and other basic info about your
school.
Click Update before exiting this screen.

--
Ross K. Smith
Director of Debate

336-251-2076 (c)