[eDebate] Augustana Tournament Invitation

Katherine Lavelle lenehan20
Wed Oct 17 13:53:05 CDT 2007

Hi everyone,
I'm attaching the official invitation for the Augustana tournament. Pretty much the same schedule and logistics as last year. Please contact me if you have any questions. We hope to see you in January!

All the best,Katherine L. LavelleAugustana CollegeThe fans'll kill me. And they'll do it with tractors and farm machinery! King of the Hill
Climb to the top of the charts!? Play Star Shuffle:? the word scramble challenge with star power.