[eDebate] Question about MPJ systems

Martin Harris mharris02
Thu Oct 18 07:06:51 CDT 2007

   I have noticed a couple of tournaments that have listed pref systems
with marking judges A+, A, B+, not preferred this year. Is there a
functional difference between this and ABCDX? Is this a programming
artifact of people wanting to use ABCDX under a system that also allows
9 category rakings? Or is this just grade inflation for preference
systems? You aren't a C judge, you are a B+ judge.

   Mostly just curious, although I did find it mighty homurous.

Martin Harris