[eDebate] Interactive Internet Debate Program

Steinberg, David L dave
Mon Oct 22 21:26:27 CDT 2007

How do you feel about immigration? Is it justified for illegal immigrants to come into the US illegally? Should illegal immigrants be allowed to obtain jobs? Log onto http://ostnwethestudents.miami.edu <https://exchange.miami.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://ostnwethestudents.miami.edu/> on Tuesday October 23 at 9pm to share your thoughts and see what others think about this controversial issue as a part of We The Students, a online interactive program produced at the University of Miami. In addition to commenting on the topic online, students can watch two students from the University of Miami and two students from Clemson University discuss and debate the issue live on the website! Student questions and comments from the We The Students chat room may be submitted and discussed among debaters so log in on Tuesday using your student ID information and start chatting! For more information e-mail wethestudentsdebate at gmail.com.

David L. Steinberg, Director of Debate

University of Miami
PO Box 248127
Coral Gables, FL  33124