[eDebate] UCO entries

EMarlow at ucok.edu EMarlow
Wed Oct 24 14:46:15 CDT 2007

Hello all from windy Edmond!

I want to encourage all of you to start finalizing your entries for the
Joe C. Jackson.  We are trying to put goodie bags together for judges and
finalizing our orders for lunch on Saturday, and I need to get closer to
the final numbers to finish the process.  I know that a few schools have
not entered any judges, please do so in order for them to receive the bags
at registration.  We look forward to hosting the tournament and a lively
D3 district meeting next week.  See you all soon.

Peace,
Marlow

Eric Marlow
Director of Debate
University of Central Oklahoma

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This email (including any attachments) may
contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information.  Any