[eDebate] Clarion Tournament - directions, weather, & parking (revision)

James Lyle jrlyle
Thu Oct 25 08:05:12 CDT 2007

Directions to the Comfort Inn ? Get off Exit 62 on I-80 and go north
approximately 1.5 miles. It will be just up over the hill and back in
on the left. We will be there for registration from 11:00-1:30.

Directions to Campus (from the Comfort Inn) ? go left out of the
Comfort Inn and onto PA-68/Main St. you'll continue for roughly 2
miles and then turn right onto Wood Street (your first right AFTER THE
FIRST LIGHT) ? go
about ? mile and you'll reach campus (Wendy's is on your left, Hart
Chapel is across the street on the left, and a sign saying Clarion
University is across the street on your right).

"Rochester directions" (south on 219 & 66 in PA) - If you're following
"google directions" - they will bring in to the west of town. you
have two options - (1) turn left/west on US322 and follow that into
town, turn right on Main Street to get to the Comfort Inn (it'll be
about 2 miles down the road on your right) or turn right on Main
Street and then left on Wood Street (about 500 yards later?) to get to
campus. (2) don't turn left on US322 and continue straight to I-80 and
then go east two miles on I-80 to get to Exit 62.

On-campus registration will be held in the lobby of Founders Hall ?
When you come on to campus up Wood Street (from the hotel), it will be
the second building on your left (next to Hart Chapel).

Campus parking ? We'll have parking permits at registration (even
though I doubt they are needed) but parking is available in the
Carrier parking lot. As you pass Founders, turn left ? you'll see a
lot on your right, you may park there.

Weather ? 50-60s this weekend with a chance of rain. Saturday and
Sunday will see the lows reach the 30s-40s.

We're looking forward to having everyone in for the tournament this
weekend and hope we can do everything possible to make it run as
smoothly as possible.

If we're forgetting something regarding announcements or you have
questions/concerns/issues, please email me or call my cell phone
(814-221-8150).