[eDebate] Harvard Tournament Schedule

Sherry Hall shahall
Thu Oct 25 13:56:08 CDT 2007

We have eliminated the lag-powered round on Saturday.

HARVARD  INTERCOLLEGIATE  DEBATE  TOURNAMENT

SCHEDULE

Friday, October 26, 2007

7:00 PM                                 Pairings Rounds I & II on edebate

9:00 PM to 10:30 PM           Registration, Lobby, Sheraton Newton Hotel

Saturday, October 27, 2007

6:30 AM                                Evidence Shuttle Available for Loading

7:20 AM                                Last Shuttle Departs Hotel, Breakfast Sever Patio

8:15 AM                                Round I

11:00 AM                              Round II

1:00 PM                                Lunch, Sever Patio

2:30 PM                                 Round III  (power-paired)

6:00 PM                                 Round IV  (power-paired)

Sunday, October 28, 2007

7:00 AM                                  Pairings Released, First Shuttle Departs Hotel

7:15 AM                                  Continental Breakfast Served, Sever Patio

8:00 AM                                  Round V

11:00 AM                                Round VI  (lag-paired)

1:00 PM                                   Lunch, Sever Patio

2:45 PM                                   Round VII

6:00 PM                                   Round VIII

9:30 PM                                   Party and Awards Ceremony, Sheraton Newton

At the end of Round 8, it is very important that everyone remove all of their belongings from the campus buildings, as we will not be returning here.  The evidence shuttle will be available to assist you in your return to the hotel.

Monday, October 29, 2007

7:00 AM                                  Pairings Released, Hotel Lobby

8:00 AM                                  Octafinals

11:45 AM                                Quarters.  Rosscommon, Ballroom, Essex Cntr & North

3:30 PM                                   Semifinals.  Rosscommon and Ballroom

7:00 PM                                   Finals.  Ballroom