[eDebate] Fw: Link to survey

Donald Bryson anabaptist
Tue Oct 30 07:35:49 CDT 2007

Message
----- Original Message -----
From: Amy Bryson
To: 'Donald Bryson'
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 8:34 AM
Subject: Link to survey

Please post the following link on eDebate:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=7SCO7D9Hwm1P0BTqEpO_2fPw_3d_3d

I am asking members of the Debate Community to participate in a research study. The purpose of this study is to identify the qualities of a good public speech versus a winning competitive debate to judge whether competitive debate should be considered an activity of public speech.

Please take this survey for my communication graduate class.  Your input is very important.  This is an online survey and completely anonymous.  It should take you no longer than five minutes to complete.

Anyone who is currently a graduate student or plans to become a graduate student will understand the importance of a quantitative study sample.  Please answer all questions honestly.  Please read the consent form on the first page with the survey description.  You will have the option to exit the survey at any time with no penalty.  There are no risks or compensation for completing the survey.

Thank you very much for your input and I will post the results on eDebate after I analyze my data.

Amy Bryson
Communication Coordinator
North Carolina Association, Long Term Care Facilities
"North Carolina's original and oldest Assisted Living Association"
Phone: 919-787-3560
Fax: 919-783-5415
Email: info at ncaltcf.com
Web: www.ncaltcf.com

This message and any included attachments are from North Carolina Association, Long Term Care Facilities and are intended only for the addressee. The information contained herein may include trade secrets or privileged or otherwise confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing, or using such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe you are not authorized to receive it, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender by e-mail.