[eDebate] Fw: Link to survey (redo)

Donald Bryson anabaptist
Tue Oct 30 07:38:59 CDT 2007

Message----- Original Message -----
From: Amy Bryson
To: 'Donald Bryson'
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 8:34 AM
Subject: Link to survey

Please post the following link on eDebate:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=7SCO7D9Hwm1P0BTqEpO_2fPw_3d_3d

I am asking members of the Debate Community to participate in a research study. The purpose of this study is to identify the qualities of a good public speech versus a winning competitive debate to judge whether competitive debate should be considered an activity of public speech.

Please take this survey for my communication graduate class. Your input is very important. This is an online survey and completely anonymous. It should take you no longer than five minutes to complete.

Anyone who is currently a graduate student or plans to become a graduate student will understand the importance of a quantitative study sample. Please answer all questions honestly. Please read the consent form on the first page with the survey description. You will have the option to exit the survey at any time with no penalty. There are no risks or compensation for completing the survey.

Thank you very much for your input and I will post the results on eDebate after I analyze my data.

Amy Bryson