[eDebate] Important Liberty Tournament Announcements

Hall, Michael P. Debate mphall
Tue Oct 30 13:30:59 CDT 2007

1.  Registration through debateresults will remain open until tomorrow
at 5:00 pm.  At that time, all drops should be sent to
jnagy at liberty.edu.

2.  Due to construction delays, we are unable to use the cafeteria for
our banquet.  Since the only other suitable banquet location is nowhere
near our academic buildings, we are replacing the banquet with a
reception.  We will provide heavy hors d'oeuvres and announce teams
clearing and speaker awards at the reception.  We will not have a
speaker, so the reception will be considerably shorter than our previous
banquets.

3.  I need to know how many of your coaches and debaters are vegetarians
or vegans.  No need to email me directly provided you enter this
information through debateresults.

Michael P. Hall
Acting Director of Debate
Liberty University