[eDebate] NDT Dues

Sherry Hall shahall
Wed Oct 31 07:32:39 CDT 2007

Today is October 31 and your NDT dues are due tomorrow.  I am attaching a list of all of the money that I have received.  Please keep in mind that if you paid via the AFA website over the past month, I do not have that money yet.  Jim Pratt will send me the money and records of who paid tomorrow.  I will add those schools to the list and post an updated list of subscribers as soon as I receive that information.  If you are having trouble with the website, as many people are, you can send a check to me directly or you can pay on the website and Jim will refund you the overpayment via Paypal.  Thanks for your continuing patience with the website.

Sherry

NDT Subscribers 2007-2008

Bard College

Baylor University

Binghamton University

Boston College

California State University (Chico)

California State University (Northridge)

Concordia College

Cornell University

Dartmouth College

Eastern New Mexico University