[eDebate] it's always personal......

MWBRYANT at aol.com MWBRYANT
Fri Oct 5 21:40:32 CDT 2007

In a message dated 10/5/2007 8:21:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
scottelliott at grandecom.net writes:

Bear,  you are a moron. I've never been to Mexico. Sorry you were too drunk or
too  stupid to know a joke. The next joke you are going to believe is that
your
mama loved ya. You can climb back under your rock  now.

Several quick responses:     ;-)

1. Concede. I'm a moron. SFW?
2. I do, however, know bigger morons. On that I have no doubt,  whatsoever.
3. Anyone thinking a detailed and involved dialogue on human-donkey sex is
humorous clearly demonstrates a level of social sophistication transcending
anything I can hope to aspire to. It was really well-coordinated that you got
your wife-to-be to add to those descriptions. It must be great to find someone
with which you share such a keen sense of humor.
4. The real joke was that you didn't realize everyone was laughing not at
your story, but at you. (yeah, and I bet that has never happened before or
since...)
5. There were witnesses, sir. And you certainly weren't drunk, were  you?
6. Damn, you forgot to mention your PhD and your law degree. I guess I'd
lose the credibility battle.
7. Mama jokes? Do you really want to go down that path? I don't think you
want to deal with my mama. I don't think you can. She'd snap you like a  twig.
8. Turn, at least I've diverted you from your incessant whining over the
destruction of the glory days of CEDA.
9. I guess I could climb under the rock you crawled out from...
10. Heads up! Watch out for that flying rock, Swampy....

Swampy, why so uptight? Relax, dude. Don't take yourself so seriously. Take
my advice - stop antagonizing Massey!

Stop the violence before it happens.

Bear,
chillin' in the 'Ville