[eDebate] my Richmond updated judge philosophy -- please read

Asha Cherian asha.cherian
Fri Oct 12 03:50:28 CDT 2007

If questioning your own assumptions doesn't negate self-righteousness,
nothing does.

I don't want to be struck by anyone at this tournament.  And there are
many teams who shouldn't strike me.  The likelihood is I'll end up
judging the rounds I would have judged before anyway (the Binghamton
versus Towson rounds).  And I'll decide these fairly, as I would have
according to my pre-Richmond judge philosophy: the flow.

Asha

--
Asha