[eDebate] my Richmond updated judge philosophy -- please read

Jean-Paul Lacy lacyjp
Fri Oct 12 03:59:48 CDT 2007

At 04:50 AM 10/12/2007, Asha Cherian wrote:
>If questioning your own assumptions doesn't negate self-righteousness,
>nothing does.

This statement is completely at odds with your initial post:

Unless the Richmond judging pool's institutionally accepted aversion for
critical debate changes (in the form of amended judge philosophies &/ or a
productive listserv conversation), at Richmond my judge philosophy is to
vote on Ks and alternative forms of debate. And that's it.

--JP