[eDebate] Reactionary Judge Philosophies Re: lacyjp at wfu.edu

Asha Cherian asha.cherian
Fri Oct 12 04:15:34 CDT 2007

any judge who limits out certain arguments from even being introduced
in a debate is reactionary.

like i said in my first follow up post, if you don't vote on generic
link Ks, you probably don't vote on generic link disads.   and if you
don't vote on link of omission performances, you probably don't vote
on link of omission Ts.  if this is you, your beef isn't with certain
types of positions, but with certain types of links.

we have to call out these constructs -- the K, the performance -- and
the biases that inhabit them before we can find remedies to them.

Asha

--
Asha