[eDebate] foolosophy

Phillip Samuels iriamenzo
Fri Oct 12 13:25:05 CDT 2007

Korcock,
You are a douche bag.  So much of one that if your teeth were on fire I would not piss in your mouth to put them out.--Phil Samuels

My music is like my dick only harder to swallow--Immortal Techinique

From: mmk_savant at hotmail.com
To: edebate at ndtceda.com
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 08:39:19 -0700
Subject: [eDebate] foolosophy

an oldie but a goldie.  from the September 15, 2002 issue of edebate.

my COOOOOL judging foolosophy:

1. don't talk.

i hate talking. talking is how da man uzez joo. don't be da man'z tool. first team to talk luzez.

2. tell me i roxor.

i KNOW da trooth. i am always right. tell me da right trooth. first team to argue wrong luzez.

3. don't be a dabaitur.

i hate dabaiturs. dabaitung is how da man pimpz joo. don't be da man'z ho. first team to dabait luzez.

4. no theory.

i know what the right theory iz. it iz da only one. don't say otherwize. first team to theory luzez.

5. no kardz.

i hate kardz. kardz iz how da man werkz joo. don't be da man'z butler no more. first team with kardz luzez.

6. entertain me

i like dancing bearz. i like monkey trix. dance, monkey, dance.

peace, love, and justice, OOOOOUUUUT ya'll.

Michael Korcok

Climb to the top of the charts!? Play Star Shuffle:? the word scramble challenge with star power.