[eDebate] Harvard Tournament

Sherry Hall shahall
Fri Oct 12 15:01:33 CDT 2007

So far, 13 schools have responded to tell me how many people they are bringing to the tournament.  If you are coming to the tournament and have not yet responded, please do as soon as possible.  I need to make plans for shopping and the hotel wants me to commit to a final number earlier than I have in the past.

If you have teams entered in the tournament and you do not intend to use your spots, please let me know as soon as you do -- we still have several teams on the waitlist.

Thanks,

Sherry