[eDebate] ans Larson

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Sun Oct 14 14:26:40 CDT 2007

one argument then more later...

adaptation still occurs but it occurs under two variables instead of the one
that is envisioned by the opponents of the mpj.

its seems more and more frequent that a lot of teams have a "straight up" a
"critical" and a "weird" aff based on the negative team they are
hitting...combine this with judges wioth divergent paradigms and the much
vanuthed adapatation does happen in the current system just under different
parameters....more after this debate,....