[eDebate] Why MPJ is NOT Educational

matt stannard stannardmatt
Sun Oct 14 23:28:11 CDT 2007

> But as long as I have mpj, I will use it to minimize my workload and to reduce> the chance that my teams have to face a judge that has an entirely different> world view.
Why shouldn't you minimize your workload?  In other contexts, you have suggested that topics that are too complex scare away young debaters.  Whether or not that's true, one thing that scares people away from NDT/CEDA debate is the workload.  If it's true that you have to work less hard in an MPJ world, isn't that a good thing?

mjs