[eDebate] the good old days?

Jim Hanson hansonjb
Tue Oct 16 14:21:03 CDT 2007

ditto on neil's comment: having mpj in junior and novice division is easy. I've done it many times. about the only thing I've found is that when you have judges that can only judge novice or junior--some of the pref'ing gets lower in those divisions simply because of the constraints on available judging.

jim :)
hansonjb at whitman.edu

From: NEIL BERCH
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 12:17 PM
To: Donald Bryson ; edebate at www.ndtceda.com
Subject: Re: [eDebate] the good old days?

Two things (beyond thanking Mr. Bryson and the Chief for raising these important issues!):
1.  Towson is hosting JV/Novice Nationals this year.  We at WVU are looking forward to competing there!
2.  I want to emphasize as strongly as possible that there is no technical reason that prohibits having MPJ in all divisions.  Every time we've hosted a tournament with MPJ, we've applied it equally to all divisions.
--Neil Berch
West Virginia University