[eDebate] Graduating This Year... Think Binghamton

joe schatz sailorferrets
Mon Sep 10 15:34:34 CDT 2007

Next year we will be looking for a graduate assistant to coach debate
at Binghamton. You can be in ANY DEPARTMENT of your choice, receive a
tuition waiver and stipend large enough to live comfortably. If you
have any questions or if you are interested in applying contact me.
We're an equal opportunity employer and you'll get to travel both a
national and regional circuit.

As you start to consider grad schools, keep Binghamton in mind. We
have relatively competitive and good graduate programs in most
departments.

joe schatz
director of debate at binghamton university
campaigns coordinator of the binghamton/vestal vegan association