[eDebate] Gonzaga tournament caselist

Jeff Buntin buntinjp
Tue Sep 11 17:59:49 CDT 2007

Hey folks,
To those of you joining us in Spokane this weekend - we're requesting your
help in compiling a high-quality caselist. We're not asking anyone to send
in their info pre-tournament, but if everyone could please have an
electronic copy of their 1AC outline on hand at the tournament, we'd really
appreciate it. Plus, it prevents some random Gonzaga minion from having to
hover over your debate and snatch your ev during the post-round. We'll
distribute caselist info at the end of each day of the tournament. Good
caselist info is key for everyone at the first tournament of the year -
please help us out.

-buntin