[eDebate] Invite: BARUCH COLLEGE GOTHAM DEBATES (NYC) - Feb. 2-3
V I Keenan
Wed Sep 12 09:41:22 CDT 2007
Hey folks -
The full invite is posted in debateresults (please use that for
registration, but you can email me with any questions). These are the
- Tournament is Saturday/Sunday, Feb 2-3rd
- 6 rounds of prelim competition in 3 divisions (long live novice debate!)
- "Rookie" division within novice during first two presets for your
"first-timers" starting in the Spring
- Super Bowl festivities and updates for those in late out-rounds
- Hotel: just across the Lincoln Tunnel in NJ, Comfort Suites North Bergen
- $125 + tax (which ain't bad in NYC realistically) Contact: 201-392-0008.
The block is reserved under the BARUCH COLLEGE DEBATE TOURNAMENT.
- Registration: $55 per team, $100 for every two teams (we're trying to
offset the hotel as much as possible)
- All rounds in one building: Literally "The Vertical Campus" in the heart
- NYU's APDA tournie is the same weekend if there is another campus
club/team you want to arrange to split travel costs with
- Join "Tourism Weekend - CEDA-style". You can go to Miami, or you can go
to New York City. I know, it's a tough life in debate . . . (Seriously, if
you're used to traveling for 3 days, you could do that and have one extra
day in NYC with our tournament, and we won't tell your admin.)
- You're not flying to Chicago this year . . . how else will you get your
blast of Winter? Visit the Northeast. 3 major airports to choose from.
- You know you have alumni here . . .
Hope to see you in February!
Director - Baruch Debate, CUNY
Assoc. Director - New York Coalition of Colleges
212/992-9641 or 347/683-6894
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mailman