[eDebate] 2007-2008 NDT Subscribers

Sherry Hall shahall
Fri Sep 14 06:10:35 CDT 2007

I just received the information from James Pratt about which schools have paid their NDT dues as of the end of August.  Please remember that the dues are $50.00, and that they must be paid by November 1, 2008 to avoid any penalties.  You may pay your dues through the AFA website; by sending a check made out to "The National Debate Tournament" to 324 Franklin Street, Cambridge, MA  02139; or paying me directly at one of the following tournaments: Georgia State, Vermont, Kentucky, Harvard.

The schools that have paid so far are:

Baylor University

California State University (Chico)

California State University (Northridge)

Concordia College

Cornell University

Dartmouth College

Emory University