[eDebate] Looking for KCKCC Judging

Katherine Lavelle lenehan20
Tue Sep 18 12:11:39 CDT 2007

Augustana is looking for judging (8 rounds) for the KCKCC tournament the weekend of October 12-14. We are willing to pay $25/round. We would prefer to hire someone who is already going to be attending the tournament, but are willing to make other arrangements. If you are interested, please contact me at my hotmail address or Augie account KatherineLavelle at Augustana.edu

Thanks!
kllKatherine L. LavelleAugustana CollegeWell, you're right again, write it down in your little "I'm Awesome" book. Tina Fey on 30 Rock
More photos; more messages; more whatever ? Get MORE with Windows Live? Hotmail?. NOW with 5GB storage.