[eDebate] Augustana Tournament - January 25-27

Katherine Lavelle lenehan20
Tue Sep 18 12:16:00 CDT 2007

Some folks were asking me about this tournament this weekend, but we are planning on hosting the Augustana Tournament, January 25-27. It will follow the format it has the past few years, 2 rounds on Friday afternoon/night, 4 on Saturday, and elims on Sunday. While Matt has left us, we are planning on having some sort of Viking gear to add to, or prevent Miami and Mac collection from adding to theirs. I will post the official invite once I get the rooms and hotel contracts, finalized. If you have any questions, please contact me. We look forward to hosting you in January!

kll
Katherine L. LavelleAugustana College
Well, you're right again, write it down in your little "I'm Awesome" book. Tina Fey on 30 Rock
Capture your memories in an online journal!