[eDebate] Shame on critics without philosophies

EMarlow at ucok.edu EMarlow
Wed Sep 19 13:56:29 CDT 2007

I would like to call out all of you who refuse to post your philosophies.
I don't know if this is some bullshit ploy to avoid being prefered or if
you are just lazy, but it sucks that I have to make decisions about
critics without knowing their bias.  This also goes out to those of you
who did yours in 1999 and haven't updated it.  That's just plain laziness.
 Get off your lazy asses.  If you are an educator, you should try to help
create more educational debates and stop trying to get out of judging your
commitments.

Sorry, but it sucks that I have to rank every judge at G-State and there
are a bunch that I don't know and don't have any way of garnering more
information.  This also goes out to directors with multiple judges.  I
know that I make sure that all of the people that judge for UCO have a
philosophy that is accessible to the debaters.  If you have people judging
for you without them, you aren't doing your job.

Forgive the rant...If you are one of these people, I say shame on you.

Peace,
Marlow

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This email (including any attachments) may
contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information.  Any