[eDebate] Parking info at UNLV tourney

Jacob.Thompson at unlv.edu Jacob.Thompson
Wed Sep 19 17:26:26 CDT 2007

The tournament will purchase 1-day temporary parking passes for all
participants on Monday October 8.  In order to receive a free parking pass
for Monday you will need to send an email to battocle at unlv.nevada.edu with
a subject line ?UNLV Debate Tournament Parking,? and indicate the number
of permits that your team needs.  These requests must be received no later
than noon (CST) on Monday October 1, 2007.  Please try to minimize the
number of permits that you request as we are paying for them. Parking at
the tournament hotel is free as is parking at UNLV on the weekend.  We
will have your Monday parking passes available for you at registration on
Friday night.

Thanks,

Jake

Dr. Jacob Thompson, Ph.D.
Director, Sanford I. Berman Debate Forum
Assistant Professor In Residence
Greenspun College of Urban Affairs
Department of Communication Studies
University of Nevada, Las Vegas