[eDebate] Judges in DC, Baltimore, Philly Area Oct 6-7

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Thu Sep 20 05:02:16 CDT 2007

Are you a former college debater who is not going to Kentucky or Vegas?
If so you should come to Baltimore and judge!

The Frederick Douglass Debates Oct 6-7 needs judges.
I do not know that we can pay you, but we will feed you.
If you can't come the whole time we can accommodate that.

In addition to actually making sure our rounds are covered one of the goals
of our tournaments is to get high quality judging for younger debaters and
students at new programs. We live in a great region for that to occur and
you all can help, if you are interested please contact me.

Thank You
Andy Ellis
Baltimore College Debate