[eDebate] Judges needed for the Miami Urban Debate League

Kristen Pride kristen.pride
Sat Sep 22 20:13:47 CDT 2007

  The MDUDL will be having our first middle school and high school
tournament on September 29th, and we need as many judges as possible!
The Middle school division allows high school debaters to judge, so if
you will not be at the Flying L tournament we would love to have you
at Citrus Grove middle school with us!  The high school division will
be at the U of Miami.

Pay is 20 bucks a round, and as always we will plenty of breakfast and
lunch to go around. The middle school tournament will be from 9:30
AM-2:00 PM.

Please let me know if you are interested in judging that weekend, even
if you are available only for part of the day we would still
appreciate any help we can get.
If you are interested in judging for the high school division please
contact Chris Torres at crazed.cuban at gmail.com.

Thanks!

Kristen Pride
Kristen.pride at gmail.com