[eDebate] GSU Caselist Info - It's DIY time

Dr. Joe Bellon debate.gsu
Sun Sep 23 05:10:42 CDT 2007

We are working overtime to enter caselist information from our tournament
(and by "we," I mean the incomparable Alysia Davis). However, it would be
wonderful if judges who have the technical know-how would enter information
from their debates directly into the Wiki (
http://opencaselist.wikispaces.com/home). Thanks those of you who have
already started this practice.

We're down to just a few teams with no Wiki info. Day two is negative day,
so we'll be working to get overviews of neg strategies and as many actual
cites as folks are willing to give us.

-Joe