[eDebate] GSU - The Last Caselist Slackers

Dr. Joe Bellon debate.gsu
Sun Sep 23 07:13:17 CDT 2007

Now, maybe you're one of those teams that doesn't like the caselist system,
and your lack of openness is intentional. If so, I'm not making judgments.
You do what you've got to do.

Or, maybe you're one of those teams that sent us disclosure in Microsoft's
evil Vista version of Office, and we're still struggling to translate it. If
so, no sweat. If you haven't already sent us a non-vista file, please do so
at gsucaselist at gmail.com.

HOWEVER...

If neither of the above applies to you, WTF? No, we cannot magically
determine that you're running the same aff as the other team from your
school unless you tell us. No, your stuff is not really on the Wiki already.
I just checked. No, the coach you assumed was going to send your info into
us has not read your mind and done your work for you.

PLEASE SEND IN YOUR AFF CASELIST INFO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

WE DO NOT HAVE AFF INFO FROM:

Baylor CL (we have some info, but it's insufficient)
Baylor LT (we have nothing)
Baylor MR (we have nothing)
Iowas BS (we have nothing)
Kentucky GT (we have some info, but it's insufficient)
Louisville HW (we have nothing)
Miami OH HW (we have nothing)
Missouri State MM (we have nothing)
Missouri State OW (we have nothing)
Richmond DF (we have nothing)
Richmond FL (we have nothing)
Richmond HS (we have nothing)
UT Dallas RS (we have some info, but it's insufficient)
Towson AS (we have nothing)
Towson HS (we have some info, but it's insufficient)
Towson JM (we have nothing)