[eDebate] King's!

NEIL BERCH berchnorto
Mon Sep 24 20:26:20 CDT 2007

On behalf of the WVU Debate Team, I want to thank Mike Berry, the Monarch debaters, and tabroom wizards Michael Hall and Frank Harrison for (as usual!) an excellent tournament.  Keen competition in all divisions, on-schedule rounds, and great amenities made for an excellent experience.  Our group had a great time, especially once our one wayward debater figured out that King's College is NOT in State College, PA.  We look forward to next year's edition of the Connelly-Garvey!

--Neil Berch
West Virginia University