[eDebate] Calling all UMASS Alums!

cmdownes at student.umass.edu cmdownes
Tue Sep 25 12:21:54 CDT 2007

Hey, this is Colin Downes, the new student chair of the UMASS Amherst Debate
Team. I was hoping I might be able to get in touch with all you former debaters
from UMASS who are still kicking around the debate community. This is something
of a turnaround year for us: we have experienced grad students coaching the
team, funding assistance from the Poli Sci department, a debate class affiliated
with the team, and for the first time in well over a decade, our own office!
It's in a basement and the window doesn't open, but hey - it's ours. If any of
you are interested in being a part of our little renaissance or just hearing
about how things are going as the season goes on, drop me a line. We'd love to
hear from you.

Colin