[eDebate] Clarion University Tournament - hotel block

James Lyle jrlyle
Tue Sep 25 15:19:44 CDT 2007

I wanted to let everyone know that we've gotten the dates for our block at
the Comfort Inn extended until October 12th.  The rate is $55/night.  If you
have not gotten rooms yet you may want to do so.  Additionally, for those of
you looking for rooms elsewhere, please contact me as I may be able to help
get a better rate at other hotels (Comfort Inn, Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn,
Microtel, etc...)

Also, stay tuned as additional announcements will be forthcoming regarding
tournament schedule and so on and so forth.

Jim Lyle
814-393-2476