[eDebate] KCKCC Tournament Updates

Darren Elliott delliott
Wed Sep 26 11:50:56 CDT 2007

We are preparing for your arrival in KC in about 2 1/2 weeks.  A couple things to note at this time.

We are very short on space on Saturday this year due to the increasing number of classes we are teaching on the weekends.  SO, if you even THINK you MIGHT bring teams please email me and let me know asap.  I will have to begin to find some creative spaces or more rooms.  As of right now we are close to a cap on rooms but will accomodate everyone as best we can.

If you need to hire judging through the tournament and have not already let me know that, now is the time.  After next week we cannot guarantee extra judging.

Hope to see you in KC in October.

thanks,
Chief