[eDebate] NDT Dues

Sherry Hall shahall
Thu Sep 27 15:17:11 CDT 2007

Just another friendly reminder about NDT dues.  The dues for the year are $50.00.  You can pay by cash, check, or credit card.  If you want to pay by credit card, your payment will need to be made at the AFA website.  You may send a check, made out to the National Debate Tournament, to my house in Cambridge at the following address:

Sherry Hall
324 Franklin St.
Cambridge, MA  02139

You may also pay me in person.  I will be at the Vermont Tournament, the Kentucky Tournament, and the Harvard Tournament.  The due date for payment is November 1, 2007.

The following is a list of schools that have paid.  (If you paid through the AFA website after August 31, I will not receive that information until the first week in October, at which time I will update this list again.)

NDT Subscribers 2007-2008

Bard

Baylor University

California State University (Chico)

California State University (Northridge)

Concordia College

Cornell University

Dartmouth College

Emory University