[eDebate] AppState Victory Comments

Josh jbhdb8
Sat Sep 1 15:43:23 CDT 2007

Now, we did lose, I wont whine...Total buttkicking in many ways....But, just
because you all are piling on, I add this:

Another proud App State student:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

More Miss Teen SC:

In her *Today Show* interview Matt Lauer asked, "What are your plans, what
do you want to do, in terms of after that pageant, what are your goals?"Miss
South Carolina answers, "Well my goal is to attend Appalachian State
University, major in graphic design, once graduated from there go to L.A.
and go into the International Academy of Design & Technology, major in
Special Effects learning to design special effects for movies and
television."

Josh