[eDebate] AppState Victory Comments

Kris Willis kristopherwillis
Sat Sep 1 15:58:31 CDT 2007

...and I sincerely hope she takes my Public Speaking class and joins the team! Every soul could use debate!

Better yet, perhaps she can join the Football team and "run-past" Michigan too! Oh, maybe you should recruit her to Michigan before it is to late and use her "special effects" skills to try and beat James Madison next year...word on the street is Mike Davis has declared "war" on Michigan and by the looks of it, you need some "special" teams help!

Kris

Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 16:43:23 -0400
From: jbhdb8 at gmail.com
To: kristopherwillis at hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [eDebate] AppState Victory Comments
CC: edebate at ndtceda.com; williskw at appstate.edu

Now, we did lose, I wont whine...Total buttkicking in many ways....But, just because you all are piling on, I add this:

Another proud App State student:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

More Miss Teen SC:

In her Today Show interview Matt Lauer asked, "What are your plans, what do you want to do, in terms of after that pageant, what are your goals?"Miss South Carolina answers, "Well my goal is to attend Appalachian State University, major in graphic design, once graduated from there go to
L.A. and go into the International Academy of Design & Technology, major in Special Effects learning to design special effects for movies and television."
Josh