[eDebate] TOURNAMENT CALENDER: FEB '08 AND BEYOND

matt stannard stannardmatt
Fri Sep 7 19:01:10 CDT 2007

A good friend just pointed out that Texas and NU announcing switches early, in an orderly fashion, is a good thing.  I think that's true, and I should have made my points in a way that was clearly independent of that announcement.  Please don't interpret my lamentation as an attack on that announcement.  I am just frustrated that it's so expensive for schools to be nationally competitive.

Sorry about that.

stannard
More photos; more messages; more whatever ? Get MORE with Windows Live? Hotmail?. NOW with 5GB storage.