[eDebate] GOOD MORNING VIETWRONG

Omri Ceren ceren
Wed Sep 12 02:22:50 CDT 2007

So every week I have to clean out my spam filters to catch the one or
two legit emails that slip into the dozens of spam lists that
disgruntled readers sign me up for (true). This week, out of 2246
messages that gMail had identified as spam, this was the only email that
had been flagged "mistakenly" (also true).

Congratulations. In addition to the rest of the debate community, the
most advanced parsing algorithms in the history of the known universe
think that your pretentious digital scribbles should never have been
written and certainly should not be read. Well done.

Omri.

--

PhD Candidate, USC Annenberg School for Communication
Email: ceren at usc.edu
Mobile: 412-512-7256