[eDebate] Question for those Attending the Liberty Tournament

NEIL BERCH berchnorto
Wed Sep 12 17:26:09 CDT 2007

Kudos to Mike, Heather, and the Liberty program for being on the cutting
edge with this initiative.  People have been talking about this for a few
years, but this is one of the first circumstances I know of where a
tournament has made these arrangements.  My own kids are probably too old
for such a program now, but it would have made things easier when they were
younger.  More importantly, I know that for some students, child care is an
issue affecting access to debate.  People have made informal arrangements at
some tournaments, but this is better!

I hope you will let the community know how this turns out.--Neil

--Neil Berch
West Virginia University